Friday, April 6, 2007

Mundane Flurry

Well I guess i should start off by saying Hello to the readers of Mundane Flurry.

Names Jason...I have a day of birth that happens to fall on the 13th of July...Guess that makes me a Cancer. Not one to complain but if I was to tell you that in person it would be a lie. Not to good about speaking on behalf of myself or self absorbed rambling so just get that out of your mind now.

Mundane Flurry is going to be about life and the things it throws your way just for shits and giggles... But don't get it confused with a cry for help or a marked suicide letter..Its about the humor in the shittiest misfortunes and the wonderful for tellings of life.

So now that I have allowed you some sorta insight...lets do the damn thing.

Enjoy the ride?
Ja$on

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jason...just checking out your page. I think its pretty cool and look forwarding to reading your entries.

Jme said...

I really like the layout of your page. I'll definitely keep checking for updates.